SERVICE AND SUPPORT MANAGER
EAW is looking for a Service and Support Manager to build a world class service and support center in our Whitinsville MA office. The successful candidate will be able to handle trouble shooting and problem diagnosis on the phone or via email for our wide loudspeaker product line as well as our software planforms. The candidate must be capable of hands-on involvement and managing others in the execution of the duties required to successfully operate this department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with customers over the phone and email to troubleshoot and diagnose hardware and software problems
- Answering customer technical questions regarding product and software operation
- Assisting customers in understanding product specifications and applications
- Entering repair orders and keeping customers informed of repair progress
- Managing 3rd party repair centers
- Assist in the physical repair of product as needed
- Assist in identifying needed spare part inventory
- Receiving returns into SAP and moving to appropriate inventory location
This position is Monday through Friday from the EAW Headquarters in Whitinsville, MA. The role will be interfacing with the EAW and DB Technologies teams and each brand’s North American customers.
Up to 3
Frequent verbal and written communications with customers and colleagues.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years of experience in professional audio with a technical background
- Proficient MS Outlook and Excel skills
- Some experience in ERP programs such as SAP, preferred
- Ability to work from the corporate office environment in Whitinsville, MA.
- Frequent sitting and standing.
- Ability to lift up to 55lbs