The system maintains a well behaved nominal vertical coverage pattern of 20° to below 630 Hz. Even at 500 Hz, the vertical pattern is still 80° . With the enclosure baffle defining a gentle arc, the drivers form a curved line source to help prevent the vertical pattern from collapsing in the crossover region.
At the same time, the drivers act as direct radiators in the horizontal plane, giving the system an extra-wide 140° horizontal coverage pattern with response that meets professional standards for fidelity and intelligibility.
The internal passive crossover/filter network uses complex, asymmetrical slopes to integrate the subsystems and goes beyond merely dividing the signal to perform critical equalization functions.
Six year warranty.
- Line source loudspeakers with coherent, intelligble, consistent coverage from 200 Hz to 20 kHz
- System includes 8x 4-in woofers and 3x 1-in soft dome tweeters
- Sophisticated frequency shading produces coherent summation of the multiple drivers
- Line source coupling effects keep vertical coverage narrow throughout the vocal range
- Direct radiating drivers provide extra wide horizontal coverage