The QX300 has an ultra-efficient and unique high compression driver with a constant directivity horn (one of six horn patterns available, ranging from 60° x 45° to 120° x 60°). Four Phase Aligned™ 10-in low frequency transducers arranged as vertical and horizontal pairs leverage beneficial interaction based on their spacing to extend pattern control.
Because the four low frequency transducers surround the high compression driver symmetrically in the horizontal and vertical planes, response across the full frequency spectrum appears to originate from a single point in space.
Users can select between single-amp and bi-amp operating modes. Additionally, each woofer pair is brought out to the input plate independently to permit independent, series, or parallel wiring. Combined, these features offer enormous installation flexibility.
Six year warranty.
- High output, single or bi-amplified, two-way performance
- Broadband pattern control
- Ultra-efficient HF compression driver
- Four Phase Aligned™ 10-in cone transducers (vertical and horizontal pairs)
- Installation flexibility, compact size