Just like the SB1000 the unique driver mounting of the SB1001 maximizes cone area and allows for the integration of an extremely low turbulence port while minimizing front area, providing the acoustical performance and physical configuration well suited for creating large subwoofer arrays.
The SB1001 is perfectly suited for a wide range of applications including concert touring, arenas, large houses of worship, large auditoriums and theaters, stage and drum fill monitoring, and large dance clubs.
Six year warranty.
- Direct radiating dual 18-in design
- Optimally tuned with large very low turbulence port
- Unique woofer loading generates unbelievable impact
- Premium large coil (115 mm) components with tremendous motor strength (+20%BI)
- Powerful neodymium magnet structures reduce system weight and increase output
- Can be ground stacked or permanently suspended with sixteen 3/8 – 16 points
- Quick release rigging accessory kit available for touring applications