The SB1002 is designed to be used with sophisticated digital signal processing to optimize the LF response. EAW UX and MX Series processors are recommended for the required crossover and equalization.
The rigging system, similar to that of EAW’s popular KF760 Series line arrays, features a fast, easy-to-use two-point approach that accommodates flown arrays of up to 12 SB1002 units. A handle on the rear upper corner of the SB1002 enclosure provides added guidance and convenient “push-pull” ability in the flying process.
Applications include large live music and dance clubs, houses of worship, performing arts/auditoriums, corporate events, and concert touring.
Six Year Warranty.
- Direct radiating dual 18-in design
- Optimally tuned with large very low turbulence port
- Unique woofer loading generates unbelievable impact
- Premium large coil (115 mm) components with tremendous motor strength (+20%BI)
- Powerful neodymium magnet structures reduce system weight and increase output
- Can be ground stacked or permanently suspended with sixteen 3/8 – 16 points
- Quick release rigging accessory kit available for touring applications